Friday, March 20, 2009

santa su

hey guyss. today me and my mom went to valley view to pick my classes for santa su. normally you have to get recommended to take cp science but they insist on it! and im taking honors english, and spanish2. thats all of my really hard classes.
for my normal classes im taking algebra cd ( the other half of algebra ab) and normally you would take health and pe, but for pe im taking ballet and health is only for a semester so im taking that over summer so im taking theater instead.
so i have 3 classes and 3 electives.(:

3 comments:

ol'auntJoan said...

Hey Jordon, great class picks. If you need help with ballet call me. I took it for four weeks with my Brownie Troop when I was eight and I can help you! I have my tights and tutu at the ready. Also, "me and my grammar books" can help too, especially with the misuse of nouns/pronouns. It's "MY MOM AND I", o.k.? No more "me and my mom" or I'll have to give you a crack from great-grandma Helen. (I'm just sayin')

Gramma Jayne said...

HEY!! who wore the GOLD TASSLE on her graduation cap??? huh?? huh?? IT WAS I!! So, Jords, calls me when youse gets stuck fer grammer and spellin and me can help youse out a lot wid it fer shure Kid! I B proud of you!!

ol'auntJoan said...

O.k., I admit it...Grandma Jayne graduated with honors and she's a LOT smarter than I. She's especailly good in Spanish. When we go to Taco Bell, I don't know what I'd do without her! She orders for both of us in perfect Spanish. (And I quietly eat my rice and tomales when I really ordered tacos and beans.) But don't tell her that!