Ok, maybe it is. I am taking over a post for once. I don't really need my own blog, maybe just write every now and again on Jord's. We have been at our new abode for almost a month, and we still LOVE it. Despite the flood, the broken dryer, the ice maker that doesn't work, the new dying sod, and the pool needs resurfacing...none of this matters because we have our own place! Well, almost. The roof doesn't leak and the beds are comfy at the Casa Kelly/Macleery/Williams. We love being by ourselves, and we love it even more when Mike and Luana are here. This week we get the dog all to ourselves. We have to put her in the puppy prison (the gated area around the pool) when we leave in the morning, and she probably whines and cries all day, but she is so happy when we get home. The pool should be done hopefully by the beginning of May. God willing, nothing else will happen, however there is nothing I can't handle. As long as my baby girl is healthy and some what happy, and no one dies, all is right in my world. I did buy a flip video, i should get it next week. So we can post videos of our new horse shoe pit. Jordan is way better than I am, although I totally whipped her butt the other day. Jordan is really excited to start high school, we went to her interview at the school yesterday. The parents weren't supposed to come in, but I did anyway, cuz that's how I roll. The students were all in groups of about 6, and they just talked about what they wanted to do, and why they want to go to that school. It sounds really exciting. Their new theater is being built now, and should be ready next year, just in time for Jordan to take that school by storm!
That's it for now, I am sure I will write more another time. Please keep posting to your blogs, I love reading them! And keep posting videos too! I will get a you tube account when we get the camera, I'm sure Jord's will have a link for your viewing pleasure.
kim
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So does that mean you really miss me, Kimmy?? heehee. But I know you are happier at your own home with a pool, spa, horseshoe pit, koi pond, outdoor shower, huge patio, bitchen fireplace, and no parents hanging around telling you to clean up the kitchen and take shorter showers.
Post a Comment